Okay, so I have only been at this tweeting thing since July, but the reason I use Hootsuite for my tweets is that I am a stats junky! One of their features is the statistics feature. I constantly check which tweets are up and down and what are popular times and days of the week, etc… So without further adieu here are the top ten tweets of @browneggmktg for the year 2009.
- Why Sales Guru Jeffory Gitomer loves going to Starbucks http://ow.ly/Mlu3
- BizBash launches Sched* http://ow.ly/DLSr @BizBash_News
- Gapers Block : Drive-Thru : Chicago Food – What’s This Organic Doing In My Drink? http://ow.ly/IaTq
- Can anyone give additional insight?!? This just in: Bacon confiscated from @rick_bayless restaurant – WGN http://ow.ly/MUe0
- Aw Snaps! 🙂 Martha Stewart Slams Rachael Ray – omg! news on Yahoo! http://ow.ly/DODf
- This might be really damaging. Brandchannel | Subway’s Brand Could Have a Large Jared Problem http://ow.ly/Ib3x
- Good Post: Hip Hanukkah Gifts! (plus shmatte stuffers) http://ow.ly/167NZD
- Me and Chef Alvaro Chavez – http://ow.ly/DxCi
- Sad iDon’t have an iPhone. Foodie App Launches | Chicago – DailyCandy http://ow.ly/HwE1
- Businesses Can Use Twitter to Predict Sales – WSJ.com http://ow.ly/Hvuw
So there you have it. It will be interesting to see how things fare in 2010… Or will there be another service I use instead of Twitter #in2010 ? Comments are encouraged.
Old Content Disclaimer
Oh hello! You've stumbled upon Brown Egg's old blog. Most of the posts were great content for 2009 when they were originally published. Now they most likely contain outdated links or decade-old information. If anything needs to be changed, just drop me a line.